PHASE 1: Discernment
What is God calling us to do or be?
- Organ Committee met to discuss status of organ and prepared recommendation for moving forward
- Vestry Retreat – recognition of need for Capital Campaign
- Adult Formation Series on Context: Facts & Figures, Mission of the Episcopal Church, and Mission of the Diocese of Chicago
- Conversation Cafés
- Conversation Café Focus Groups (Music & Liturgy, Children & Youth, Social Justice & Outreach, Pastoral Care & Fellowship, Buildings & Finance)
- Vestry Conversations with Neighborhood Organizations, Current Tenants, and Internal Ministry Stakeholders
- Vestry votes unanimously to not include organ replacement in this capital campaign
- Vestry Discernment and Prioritization of Projects for Capital Campaign
- Vestry Members attend Diocesan Capital Campaign Workshop
- Vestry hires
Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) to Manage Capital Campaign
- Vestry Buildings’ Team Begins to Research Design-Build Firms
- Intro of ECF’s Capital Campaign Process to Congregation
- Work with Design-Build Firms to Obtain Cost Estimates and, as possible, project drawings
Phase 2: Feasibility Study
Are you willing to support our mission, ministry, and areas of financial need?
Fall 2019/Winter 2020
- Case Statement distributed to congregation and parish is surveyed, results are shared with full congregation
Phase 3: Solicitation
Will you commit to campaign pledge?
- Volunteers are trained to be part of asking process
- Every member of the congregation is invited to make a campaign pledge
We Celebrate the Launch of Projects!