The weeks leading up to Christmas are known in the church as the Season of Advent. It is a time of heightened hope and expectation as we await again the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As the days of the year continue to shorten, it can also be a time of deep loneliness and so it is in such a time as this that St. Mark’s extends a special welcome to anyone and everyone who seeks community and connection. You can learn more about St. Mark’s by clicking here.
Sundays, December 8, 15, 22 and 29
- 8 a.m. Holy Eucharist, a traditional spoken service
- 9:30 a.m. Dec. 8, 15, and 22 — Christmas Pageant Preparations and Rehearsal. Children of all ages are invited to take part! You do not need to be a member of St. Mark’s to be a part of the fun!
- 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Choir and congregational singing and a special message for the children
Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24
- 4 p.m. Christmas Pageant & Holy Eucharist with Carol Singing
- 10 p.m. Festival Holy Eucharist with Choir and congregational singing
Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25
- 9:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist with Carol Singing